Weekend at sea

My Italian friends are leaving San Diego soon.

Friday night, she was tired so we just watched movie on Youtube. I don't know why but it was quite late already.

On Saturday, I went surfing and I got my feet hit by surfboat. That was painful.

Then, I cooked organic salmon at home. I was inspired by Caro's comment that she can't believe people who buy non-organic food just because it's cheaper.

Then, I went sailing party Caro. It started from downtown harbor. There were 2 other couples, they were nice. The girl from New Zealand travels a lot. She was funny, nice and intelligent.



At Point Loma, we anchored. One guy was surfing quite long that it was getting cold.

Sunset with music with downtown background was so nice.

Then, we went C Level restaurant by sailing. It had amazing view.

It was already 12am that we were back home. We choose foto to post in facebook and I went home.


On Sunday, I woke up early again to go church. My feet was hurting a lot and I was worried.

Later, I sent resume for part time translation job and went to see Caro and Mari at Black Beach (naked beach). Many people were totally naked.

It was awkward to meet someone I know there accidentally!

Then, we had burrito and went Scrips in front of Carolina's Cafe. There was a wedding.

Actually, Brazilian friend Mario is quite intelligent. He talked about travelling that every culture has both good and bad aspects but only absorbing good parts makes person more complete, the more he travels, the more better he became. I completely agree with him.

Then about relationship, the woman he fell in love was very positive and funny, always looking sunny side of things and he was happier to be with her rather than alone. I think it is important. make a joke and be happy. but then when the conversation can't continue and feeling fade away and it finishes.

I also learned many dances.

Capoeira
(slaves practiced fighting in disguise of dancing in the past)



Forro
(A man and a woman intimately woven together on the dance floor)



Bachata



Reggaeton




Today I went church group potluck. I made sushi roll with avocado and fake crab meat. I was glad that it was appreciated well. I am improving sushi making.

I had Ethiopian chicken and friend rice; they were so good.

This group is very helpful and also I can learn American culture.

I got many activities to do with them. I wanna help Stacey for this Saturday morning and wanna hangout weekends and travel at the end of this month. With Vivi's daughter, I gonna attend sewing class from tomorrow. It's gonna be awesome!

Thanks note for today

  1. My feet healed mostly
  2. I got interview offer for part-time job
  3. Wonderful weekends with friends
  4. I got friend to go San Francisco with
  5. My sushi rolls were very well appreciated
  6. I found activities with locals!!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony