Joaquín Sorolla and empty fortune cookie

Today it was such a wonderful day. In the morning, I just went to friend's house to borrow his surfboard and did some grocery shopping nearby, and then had branch and watched one piece. Yes, I should watch this. Every time foreigner tells me about this manga, I really don't have anything to say without watching it. Oh I love Nutella that I put it on banana and it was amazing!!!

Then I went Balboa park to see paintings of Joaquín Sorolla. It was amazing. I liked pictures at beach most. capture of moment, spots of receiving light, impression, contrast of detail and rough, sometimes faces really vague, rough touch, make sense in distance, contrast of dark and light that makes like 3D effect.



very quick drawing because the light and ocean change quickly

Sketches found in America but the painting was in Spain.

A work influenced by ancient Greek statue. standing posture with transparent clothes.

Then, we had a great dinner at noodle place. wow it was so tasty and Big! I liked it. Then there  something strange happened! My fortune cookie had no message inside!!! I mean how fortune cookie can be called fortune cookie if there is no message inside! I was surprised! My friend got really true message. then I was interested in my massage. OMG, no message inside! Does it mean that my future is blank? There is no destiny that it all depends on me to change? That was really mysterious to me and my friend. Maybe this won't happen in your life that your fortune cookie is empty inside!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony