Taco Tuesday

Yesterday was busy again. 

I had sewing class, part-time, Zumba, dinner pasta with Caro and taco Tuesday. 

It was fun.




At sewing class,  I made a pillow case which is to be sent to hospital for cancer patients. 
conkerrcancer 


The fabrics were good, so it looked really nice. 

It's fun to make something with my own hands. I feel so concentrated while making.


I finally completed a gift bag. 

It's really rough finish, but I feel so proud of making it by myself.


At work, I contacted Japanese customers by sending thank-you email for their order, using Amazon seller central system. 

It's worth learning.


Thanks note for today
  1. I enjoyed taco Tuesday yesterday with friends
  2. I began to enjoy sewing lessons
  3. part-time is great!
  4. I'm using my free time well
  5. My bf is coming soon and gonna stay for 3 weeks with me 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony