Job interview

Yesterday I went to a job interview.

The place was far away and in an unfamiliar industrial area.

But it was awesome coz it seemed that I have all of the qualities that they were looking for.

I emphasized my experiences, and I'm gonna start next Monday afternoon!

It's gonna be only in the afternoon coz I have sewing class in the morning.

I may be able to do OPT there!

Later, I went to sewing class to catch up with lesson I missed.

Then I went to see Caro. We went running along pacific beach at sunset. It was so nice.



Kanye West - Bound 2 (Explicit)


Accidentally, with the introduction of church member, I started sewing class.

It's fun and free.

It's useful skill for life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony