My first day of work

Today was busy. 

I went sewing class and then soon after went first day of my part time. 

It was fun to translate. The office is comfortable enough and have people around. 

One concern was that I use Japanese too much.

I should focus on English conversation more.

Then I went UPS to return text book and then shopped several clothes for office.  

Then Caro called me for dinner, so I had Italian pasta with them.

Recently I'm dictating songs.

I have so many things I want to do now.

I'm quite busy and good.   

I also need to preview textbooks for next quarter,  coz I won't have enough time in the middle with the visit of my bf.


Overcast stich at sewing class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony