What I really wanna do...

I need clear vision what I wanna be...so I decided to write here.


First, I want to speak English perfectly after 1 year.
Second, I want to get a job and dedicate my self for that field, but I don't know what I really want to do. I'm interested in many things and I'm quite open. But sometime people say you don't know what i want to do, so here I want to clarify...


First, I'm interested in solar energy business. But this is very new, and people are not sure if this can make money. All the eco-conscious products cost more and people don't want to buy expensive products. However, is there is a way to cut the cost and commercialize, then there would be business chance.

Second, I want to use multilingual skills for my job such as Thai or Italian, in addition to English or Japaneses. Any job that I can use more than 2 languages make me satisfy. So here maybe interpreter can be one option, though it's not business job position to use your marketing skills and so on...


Third, since I worked for auto industry, I'm interested in marketing position in auto, preferably eco-friendly cars. It seems Tesler is one of option.

Forth, I'm very much interested in pharmaceutical companies, as this industry is keep expanding lately. Also, I found out that, from my job experience, their corporate culture is much better than other companies, as their focus is human health, and their concern is very humane compared with other companies whose concern is sell their product as much as possible.

So here above 4 fields are my interest. But any job that I can use English or other language, I think I can do any things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony