timing belts fixed and microsoft office support experience

Today my class was canceled because the teacher was sick.
 I felt OMG I have too much time because I just had MLK holiday on Monday.
 So I asked my friend for dinner.
But actually it turned out to be a quite busy day.

In the morning, I had to go car dealer to get my timing belts fixed, which was not fixed last time because the mechanic didn't show up on hat day!!

Then, I tried to install Microsoft Office 2010 because I bought a Product Key from Amazon.
However, I failed installation so many times that I spent 5 hours trying figure out. 
I was getting really nervous and irritated. But, finally I got chat and telephone support.
The Indian guy at the end took remote control of my computer and installed it with new product key. Wow, it was amazing experience. Now, I'm a bit more royal to Microsoft.

Then, around 9, I went to see my friends at Thai restaurant. Since I had dinner at host house, I just took papaya salad (Som Tam) but it was really delicious. I also had a little bit of wine. Here I drink much more than in Japan. I feel like I wanna drink socially. It is interesting coz in Japan I never wanted to drink so much.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony