Meeting with Korean manager

I had dinner at Japanese restaurant with Korean entrepreneur who manages international students coming in San Diego.  He said he can offer job for me!
I've got to horn my skills to be able to contribute! He also said he can hang out with me.  So I don't need to feel alone. Let's focus on study for future business opportunities!
Also today I had DMV driving test lesson. OMG, I have to work on speed limit and checking at changing lane and make a turn. Got to pass!
Tomorrow I gonna see the room with Italian ceff and later go to yoga. I also need to do homework. I began to enjoy life.
Thanks notes for today...
1. I was able to meet valuable person who can provide job opportunity and business minded
2. He kindly offered dinner and beer
3. I arrived home safely
4. My bf helped me for my resume. 


 
at YAKYUDORI
4888 Convoy St

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony