This weekend has been a little it strange. But for the Friday night, I joined friend's sister's birthday party at club and I enjoyed. Actually, I began to enjoy dancing in club. I love dancing with music since I've been to reggae concert. 


Then on Saturday, I hang out with friend for Japanese restaurant and ice cream and drink. Yes it was nice. Then, on Sunday, I joined church a little but (i was late) and then went to shopping and then tried surfing and joined his host family house's dinner. It's so nice to have nice host family with dinner together everyday. I really want to have good host family and several students housemates, that was what I was expecting. but somehow I was out of luck. I have no serious complain or problem with my room share house that I don't feel like I really need to move. So I think I gonna stay like this but I wanna join many activities and meet people. Actually, meeting different countries can be done only this time that I should enjoy doing that.

I saw babys of christian members and realized this is what I'm supposed to be doing right now for me. Well, I think I got one strong determination to motivate me a little bit that can reduce my loneliness and emptiness.

I have to find OPT job. I'm a little bit stressed out coz it seems very difficult. Anyway, If I'm not picky, I feel ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony