The last week of Q2

This is last week of Q2. The time passed so quickly. I began to do surfing, but actually it's so difficult for me. I did much better on the first day in January...
I began to go meditation and I don't know why but I began to feel better and don't feel so lonely.
I began to realize my Goal.

1. I wanna be cool strong Japanese girl who speak English fluently
2. Improve my Italian so that I can communicate with my bf relatives easily
3. get valuable work experience in the USA


The 31 Benefits of Gratitude

3 Things You’re Grateful For
1. I found a great meditation meetup and peace in meditation
2. Chakra opening exercise seems working out
3. I don't feel so much loneliness and feel like I can have valuable meetings and make the most of

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony