summer vacation plan

I decided. I wanna travel several places in the US during summer vacation alone. 

I wanna try couch-surfing and save money and just explore the city. 

I also changed my mind from Hawaii to NY for my OPT.

Jobs in Hawaii are all travel or wedding agencies where I can use only Japanese. 

I have to plan for travel as soon as possible!!!

And I also have to learn SEO and internet marketing for my continued internship.

Also, I wanna improve my Italian. Listen to Italian podcast must by my daily routine!

By the way, I discovered that learning a second language prevents Alzheimer as well as Mediterranean diet. What not good are saturated fat and simple carbohydrate food.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony