bought a car!!

Yesterday, I watched movie called The Wolf of Wall Street. That was strange. Too much drug, sex, illegal way to earn money, and agressiveness, but intersting. It's been long time that I didnt go to theater and first time in 10 years in the US. I tried to understand English, but it was hard. Many times I didn't understand why people were laughing.

Today on 26th Dec, I arranged mechanic service for pre-purchase inspection.
Before I went to bank to check error of wire transfer but they didn't have any record. I feel desparate without money in my account.
Then I went to the car dealer and let my mechanic inspect. The problems he found was timing belts, oil change, and A/C gas. I paied 120 but saved 20 for oil and 80 for A/C gas. Timing belts will be fixed by the dealer at 250.

I purchased minimum car insurance and paied 2000 to get the car. I returned the rental car and drove home. Driving condition is so so, but should be ok for 2 years.

I went to citibank ATM but the machine was not working!! I desparately looked for ATM with Plus mark and I found it. It charged me 3 for transaction but now it's ok. I witdraw 500 and do the same for the next 5 days to come to get balance of 2256. I also need to pay rent!!!! I'm nervous, but it should be fine!
I found a problem of wire, I wrote wrong account number! How stupid I was. I'll try again.






 
Thanks notes for today
1. I was able to get a car quite early and also found a good mechanic to do pre purchase inspection.
2. I was able to find a phone charge of car.
3. I was able to find ATM and withdraw 500.
4. I was able to spend time with friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony