Best lobster ever!

Yesterday was really good relaxing day.
 
I went to see my friend and we studied at her place. Then we had nice lunch, I got risotto she made previous day. Then, we went to the beach to take a walk and rest on the beach.
 
I was a little bit nervous because I was not sure if I locked my car!! I asked her if we can go back home so that she can pick up something she needs and I can check my car. Oh, thanks God, I found my car locked.
 
Later we went to Starbucks to study, but there was a strange homeless-look guy talking to us, and told us that he is the inventor of the Internet! At this point, I totally doubt about it. We tried to search his name online but no such information as inventor!!! Of course! Also he had a strange tool called vapour and I suspected that he was kind of drug addicted, at least tobacco addicted. He used my computer with his dirty hand and I was like OMG. He even didn't know where is space key and how to click. I said "Well we should study now", and he left.
 
There are many homeless guys in Pacific Beach, and they talk to people easily. Also people are not afraid of talking with them, or maybe be polite not to refuse them.
 
 
 
新生バンクのATMカードもあったので昨日は1000ドル下ろすことができました。
これで家賃も車代も払えます。
 
昨日はカロルと会って家で勉強して、浜辺でリラックスして、スターバックスで勉強して、夜はカニとロブスターをレストランで食べました。今日も彼女と会って、年末ラスベガス用のドレスを買いに行く予定です。 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony