Italian film Pane e Tulipani

Today I took Italian lesson I found in Meetup. 
I was late because I wrongly remembered the time and also it was so far away up north. 
But the lesson was awesome. I like the teacher. She is so energetic, spontaneous and very good at  teaching. I also made friend and had lunch with. 
For the evening, I went downtown to see Italian movie called Pane e Tulipani (bread and tulip) at Little italy with one of classmate. Before movie we had a bite to eat at bar called Davanti. It was nice place. 
The teacher gave me Italian name Sophia.




The movie was nice and funny. I wish I could understand Italian more. The protagonist was using very poetic lines but I didn't understand fully even with subtitle coz I don't know some words even in English.

Director:

 

Stars:

 

Giuseppe Battiston


from Udine, Friuli-Venezia Giulia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony