Hearst castle

I took a small trip to Hearst castle in San Simeon.
It was first time to drive for such a long hours but now I can drive through LA!

The castle was nice but after seeing so many magnificent buildings in Italy, I missed magnificent buildings in Italy.

It mustn't been a lot of work to bring all the tools up the the hill by horses back at the time.

I love European villa which has a library and all the decorations all over.
It made me miss Italy a lot. I can't wait to go back.

There were many nice beaches along highway 101.
It's good for couples. I missed my bf.
Fantastic dining room, but ketchup and mustard??
Roman pool






theater
pool




elephant seals
Big Sur


Santa Barbara country courthouse


this place was used in badman movie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony