Why I want to study at UCSD

1. Today's world is highly competitive with globalization and companies are looking for people who can implement international business knowledge with foward thinking.
With UCSD program, I hope to get global commerce competitiveness that can give an advantage to get better job anywhere in the world.

2. I want to use the knowledge of marketing I've learned at college. I have a great interest in different cultures, so I hope to combine these to learn more about marketing in cultual diversity.

3. Curriculm last only 9 months and have internship. I will be able to experience working in diversity.

4. WIth international students, I want to discuss business ideas and broaden my perspective to better find business oppotuities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony