Swiss, my last stop

Finally this trip has come to end. I can't believe one month has passed since then. This trip was amazing especially Berlin. It was so eccentric meeting all different people at hostel from comedian from London and Argentina, Irish guy in show business, Russian student who is very nice having breakfast together talking about Japan, German and Russia, french guy with Dreadlocks who in cinema earning some extra money by cutting marijuana somewhere near SF, Denmark guy who are really into social economy and philosophy hating capitalism or materialism, and Korean student who study music in Colongue speaking German better than English.

Hostel life in Berlin was hard starting from climbing up the second bed, worrying about my personal stuff. Only after I arrived in Switzerland with friend taking care of me and my own personal room, I realized I was tired and needed a lot of sleep. But it was so fun. I really like the heavy old buildings, people in Doner shops were always nice, so many street arts and trashy streets, people understand English well and i was helped by many people for direction (she even showed the way with me) explanation about face creams, Currywurst 36 meaning.
It was also amazing that I can find many things in train like poo, homeless crazy people, protection, etc.

On the other hand there are many nature and space not like tokyo and loved the garden and river.


My friend needed to study for final so I went Swiss Science Center Technorama by myself. 
3-floor center with 500 fun interactive displays dealing with a wide variety of scientific themes.
It was interesting and one lady helped me on one attraction and I was rotating very fast and thought I gonna thrown away. and I was feeling a bit sick afterwards.







Magnetic is very interesting how it moves. and all the nature form similar way so that to minimize pressure with air. It's so systematic and uniformed. Magnetic is like a living form and we can apply it for train and electricity. How wonderful and wish i studied such applied science for engineering work.









Many wooden toys for kids. Definitely good education for kids.






great home theater with great sound system


Rinds Rouladen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony