Clinical tiral

I stayed at hospital in LA for 3 nights for clinical trial.

It was fun experience. First, I thought it was hospital but it was more like office or somewhat more like prison in some sense.

I thought I had nothing to do and bored to death, but actually I found so many Japanese comics and books that 1st day passed so quickly even if there was only blood draw for that day. 

1st day was fast also because I had to ask special room arrangement with Kamo Housing. It was successful and I was so happy. I gonna share room with my friend.

It is interesting that they give me food at the designated time and I have to finish in 30 min. I realized that I spent so much time when eating.


 So many deserts!


I made friends and was watching anime he recommended. It was good actually. 
The story is interesting and also quite deep, especially the last episode. I was like omg.


Tokyo Ghoul wallpaper


I even read Japanese book called "Textbook for love". 

Yes, 3 nights passed so quickly. And I was feeling really comfortable. Outside I have to find someway to enjoy life away from home, but here I can't, so I don't need to bother. 

Also, many people cares me like a commodity, like someone always know where i am,  and physical contact for blood draw was somewhat nice. I even have to ask someone to open bathroom. Taking shower in the different place like that was fun.

It is sad that I can do only half period. But everything seems going well because once Caro comes here, I can't not to drink and I wanna spend more time having fun with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony