Toast Masters

so happy😊 i can't believe that I won best speaker for the first time "ice breaker" but it seems somehow I grew up in USA and so on.

I only spent few days to create and just practiced a bit more before not to miss some important key points.

It was not difficult to connect everything together and the book "courage to be disliked" already had good message.

I don't know if I can continue TM coz I gonna start MBA and I need time to relax, too.

so sad that it seems I could make more friends...😕

guess I'll need to try sometime later again to focus on MBA now.

somebody said I should write a story of myself!

I felt so warm when I read comments from members.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Euro Disney case study

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)

Japanese tea ceremony